Shazam Casino Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Payments are an important part of convenience in gambling and at Shazam Casino we understand this. We’ve added a number of methods to make your AUD transactions as quick and convenient as possible.
We’ll take you through the details on Shazam Casino deposit and withdrawal methods and their limits, and introduce you to the current requirements for withdrawals.
Shazam casino Deposit available Methods
You can use AUD as your main currency on Shazam Casino and for your convenience we have added a number of convenient payment systems. At the same time, whatever method you use, we do not charge users internal commissions for deposits.
Information about Shazam casino deposit methods is presented in the following table:
|Deposit Method||Limits (Min/Max)||Time|
|Bank Cards||AUD 25 – AUD 1,000||Instant|
|Crypto||AUD 25 – AUD 25,000||Up to 15 min|
|Neosurf||AUD 10 – AUD 250||Instant|
How to make a Deposit?
To start playing with real money after registration, you must deposit it into your account. Shazam casino minimum deposit is only AUD 25.
Here are a little instructions on how to fund your account:
- Login to your Shazam Casino account using your username and password;
- Go to the “Cashier” menu and select one of the deposit methods on the deposit page;
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, and any other details required by your chosen payment system;
- Confirm the deposit on the payment system page;
- If you choose cards or Neosurf, the funds will arrive on your balance instantly. In case of cryptocurrency deposits, you will have to wait a few minutes.
Shazam Casino Withdrawal Methods in Australia
We have also added a number of convenient ways to withdraw winnings from your balance. Shazam casino minimum withdrawal is AUD 100, and there are no internal fees. You can read more about the Shazam casino withdrawal options in the table below:
|Withdrawal Method||Limits (Min/Max)||Withdrawal Time|
|Bank Cards||AUD 100 / AUD 2,000||Up to 24 hours|
|Crypto||AUD 100 / AUD 2,000||Up to 24 hours|
|Bank Wire||AUD 100 / AUD 2,000||Up to 24 hours|
How to make a Withdrawal?
Withdrawing your money from our casino is just as easy and you only need to follow these instructions:
- Login to your account via desktop browser or Shazam Casino app and open the Cashier menu;
- Go to the ‘Withdraw’ tab;
- Select any of the Shazam casino cash out options and enter the amount.
- Wait for your application to be processed by Shazam Casino specialists.
Requests are processed by our team around the clock, and you can always track the status of their processing in the Account History menu.
Requirements for Shazam Casino withdrawal
In order to be able to withdraw from your Shazam Casino account, you will need to complete a verification process. You will confirm your identity and profile details by providing photos of your documents:
- A copy of a valid photo ID (driver’s license, ID, passport);
- A copy of all successfully used credit/debit cards;
- Copy of utility bill not older than two months.
Any falsification, manipulation or alteration of the documents provided is a serious offense which will result in the invalidation of the account and the cancellation of all winnings.
It is also important to know that you can only use your own e-wallet or bank account/card for transactions.
Withdrawals can be made using the same method that you previously used to deposit money into your account.
All cash outs from Shazam Casino are limited to $500 or AUD 500 per day, or $2,000 or AUD 2000 per week. We can extend these limits when users reach certain levels in the VIP program.
What is Shazam casino withdrawal time?
It is usually between 15 minutes and 24 hours. The maximum time in the case of a high load is 72 hours and if you have not received your money within this period, contact our support team.
Do I have to be verified with Shazam Casino in order to withdraw money?
Yes, you need to verify your identity before you can withdraw money from your account.
Does Shazam Casino charge any transaction fees?
No, we do not charge any commission for deposits or withdrawals. However, if you use cryptocurrencies for example, these fees may be applicable to the appropriate network.
Where can I view my deposit and withdrawal history?
You can do this in the Account History section, found in the personal cabinet menu.