Our company has always been an advocate and promoter of responsible gambling principles when it comes to casino gaming. First of all, it should be understood that casinos are a good way to spend time, have fun and enjoy yourself, but they are definitely not a way to make money, and users should be aware that they may carry the risk of losing money.
Although the vast majority of players are well aware of this, some gamblers may have problems with self-control.
The most important tool against the negative side effects of gambling is knowledge and education about the risks of gambling.
For this reason, we want to remind you once again of the basic and very important things that can save you money and also prevent the development of a gambling addiction.
Information and contact
Our support team will help you by emailing you. If you realize that you are beginning to have problems with your self-control, you can contact us at any time and we will do our best to help you.
Here is what you can do if you realize you are facing a gambling addiction:
- E-mail: [email protected] Our support team will, of course, not pass on information about you without your consent to anyone else.
- You can take a self-test if you are already suffering from a gambling addiction: https://www.begambleaware.org/gambling-problems/do-i-have-a-gambling-problem/
- You can also find more information about gambling addiction here: https://www.begambleaware.org/safer-gambling/
Helpful hints for responsible gambling
Problems with gambling addiction occur in a small number of players in the general group. Nevertheless, Shazam Casino tries to eliminate such cases completely and wants to give users a few recommendations on how to avoid gambling addiction and not to face problems from it:
- Determine a certain period of time for gambling and set it for yourself so that casino games doesn’t interfere with other important aspects of your life;
- Don’t borrow money or take out loans in order to play for real money;
- Do not try to win back losses at all costs.
- Try not to take huge risks in order to win back what you have lost in the past at any cost. Play for fun, not to make money.
- Treat casinos as an enjoyable hobby, not as a way to make quick and easy money;
- Play smart and don’t succumb to your emotions. Keep an eye on your balance and choose your bet size responsibly. Don’t play casinos under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Take breaks when you realize that you are tired or losing your concentration;
- Keep track of your spending and allocate a limited amount for gambling, the loss of which will not lead to serious negative consequences.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
To play for real money at Shazam Casino, you must be 18 years old or over. To prevent misuse, keep your registration details secret from minors around you.
We generally advise you to use a filtering program to prevent minors, especially children, from accessing inappropriate online content. You can find such filters here:
If you have been diagnosed with a gambling addiction or if you yourself have realized that you want to stop, to take a break, we want to help you keep away from anything that is not good for you. You can apply for self-exclusion via desktop site or via Shazam Casino app.
“Self-exclusion” means that you exclude yourself from all gambling of your own volition. This exclusion cannot be canceled for a set period of time. If you wish to self-exclude yourself from gambling, please write to [email protected] and specify a period of 6 months to 5 years. However, you should be aware that the self-exclusion for the period of time you have specified cannot be revoked. You are also not allowed to create new accounts and such attempts could lead to your permanent suspension.